Thursday, June 25, 2009

Woohoo!! I'm famous!!

Haha, Just Kidding! My sister-in-law just let me know that my Shades of Summer scrapbook page made it onto Elizabeth Kartchner's blog!!
Last summer she mailed out 10 boxes around the U.S. with a pair of yellow sunglasses and instructions on what to do next inside. Apparently my group's box was the only one that made it back to her after it had been sent to all of the assigned recipients.
I remember how much I looked forward to receiving that box on my doorstep, so I'm glad that everyone followed through and got all of our pages back to her.
http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/2009/06/sos-season-2.html

3 comments:

Dionne said...

Oh how cool! I just signed up - how cool that your page is featured!

Dawnisha said...

Coool!!

Connie said...

Can I have your autograph?